Sunday, November 8, 2009

sunday dinner. yummy

I made meatballs with gravy and garlic mashed potatoes, we ate them all and I forgot to take pictures. But trust me it was super yummy.

meatballs:
1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
4 cloves garlic
worstershire sauce
salt and pepper

mix well, small balls, and put right into hot pan with olive oil.

Gravy:

use your favorite thickening agent. add salt and pepper as needed, stir constantly until thickened. I added 1 cup cold water and 2 tbsp of corn starch to pan and scraped browning off the bottom and sides.

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

peel white, red, or in my case yukon gold potatoes, boil them til tender. Add butter, chopped garlic, milk, salt and pepper and whip or mash to your desired consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment